Cook time: 5 mins Serves: 2 cups
2 cups non-dairy milk of choice (coconut, hemp or almond)
2 T raw cacao (or cocoa powder)
1/4 tsp ground turmeric
1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
1 T raw honey (or more to taste)
1 T coconut oil
- Add milk of choice to a medium-sized sauce pot and bring to a boil.
- Lower to a simmer and add cacao powder and stir.
- Add in turmeric and cinnamon and continue to stir.
- Stir in honey until well combined.
- Add coconut oil and whip in until all chunks are melted and mixture becomes thick. Serve immediately.
Adapted from: the Healthy Maven