Easy One Pan Fish Fillet Dinner
Serves 1 or 2
• Large fish fillet of choice per person (I used cod.)
• Sliced mixed pepper (red, yellow, orange, green)
• Broccoli florets
• Half an onion
• 1 clove of garlic
• Coconut oil
• Lemon, pepper, salt
- Sauté onion and broccoli in coconut oil for a few minutes.
- Add chopped peppers and crushed garlic.
- Place fish fillet in pan and cook until just done, turning once.
- Squeeze lemon juice over fish and add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Note: I enjoy this quick easy meal without carbs, but a small amount of brown rice or quinoa is a great addition for a more hearty meal.