PREP: 5 MINS COOK: 10 MINS EASY SERVES 2
75g gluten-free brown bread flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 medium egg
225ml semi-skimmed milk
1 tsp rapeseed oil, for frying
2 tbsp almond nut butter
1 banana, sliced
• In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and cinnamon.
• Add the egg and milk, and whisk vigorously until you have a smooth pouring consistency.
• Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a little of the oil. When the oil starts to heat, wipe most of it away with kitchen paper.
• Once the pan is hot, pour a small amount of the batter into the centre of the pan and swirl it to the sides of the pan in a thin layer. Leave to cook, untouched, for about 2 mins.
• When it is brown underneath, turn over and cook for 1 min more.
• Transfer to a warm plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter.
• Serve with nut butter, banana, raspberries and lemon to assemble at the table.
Nutrition: per serving
cal: 376 fat: 16g saturates: 3g carbs: 46g sugars: 17g fibre: 5g protein: 14g salt: 0.3g
Adapted from: Good Food